Tuesday, June 13, 2017

7.1) User feedback and Testing

Hello everyone !

I have completed my app today. Following is a link to My Web app
My app is powered by hasura
You all are requested to visit my app , do all the functions and leaves comments on what needs to be done. I will soon upload screenshots of my screen on different states.

thanks

Following are  screenshots of feedback from users, which trmendously helped me improve my app and fix bugs. I am highly grateful to all of them   : -


                                                 FEEDBACK FROM PARAS_KUMAR
                    FEEDBACK FROM 'SHARK' and 'VIMALRAJ571' (SLACK HANDLES)

                                   FEEDBACK FROM 'RISHAVANAND' and 'TIWARI-S'


                               
                                         FEEDBACK FROM SAURAB MANGRULKAR

                                                             FEEDBACK FROM RISHAB

                                                                   FROM AKASH
                                    
    
                                        FEEDBACK FROM SWATI, RITHIKA and SHRIHARI

                                         FEEDBACK FROM VISU160196

                                            FEEDBACK FROM AKTS

                                                   FEEDBACK FROM SAURABH0612
                                FEEDBACK FROM ANANTAJITJG and RKMENON235
                                                FEEDBACK FROM HITESH19ARORA


2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Ashutosh! It looks neat and un-cluttered, quite focused, and easy to use/navigate.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Sacred Thought

5 May 2024 Hari Om Verse 50-51, chapter two:  In this chapter two Shree krishna explains a simple way of living. Free from desires and void ...