Thursday, June 8, 2017

2.3) Setup hasura/local-development

Hello all !

My app
My app is powered by https://hasura.io/

As mentioned in    my blogspot 2.1 , I did not setup  local-development, I have nothing to new share in this module..  But I do want to share some screenshots  of the hasura console

                                                 PROJECT CONSOLE

                                                             APP CONSOLE

                                                                     DATA CONSOLE

                                                         AUTHORIZATION CONSOLE

                                                       ADDED A CUSTOM SERVICE - PGHERO

                                         ADDED ANOTHER CUSTOM SERVICE - ADMINER

                                        ADVANCED SETTINGS - SETTING SSH KEYS








.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacred Thought

5 May 2024 Hari Om Verse 50-51, chapter two:  In this chapter two Shree krishna explains a simple way of living. Free from desires and void ...