Monday, October 25, 2021

Beauty with brains: A piece of writing by Lauren Jauregui

"

 #Prelude is really going to be in your hands on November 5th. I’ve been living with these songs and trying to make them as perfect as they could be..I’m so grateful to each of my collaborators..sonically and visually. So grateful to finally release this once and for all. The presave is available now wherever you listen to music. This cover art..you’ve been living with her for a moment. It was shot by Amanda Charchian and the way that the shoot came together was so beautifully organic, raw and aligned. Amanda’s eye is special, her attention to intention behind a photo. This photo captured it. When I was scrolling through..the way that I’m holding my own face, the reflection of self in the water, the delicate and vulnerable nature of the body language...I knew that she embodied what this music was doing sonically. I wanted you to live with her because she is as much a depiction of the sound as she is a stand alone image. The lack of eye contact alludes to guard, alludes to a not yet, alludes to a yet to come. Prelude, I hope you find whoever needs you. I hope that you open the doors and windows and ceilings for my path, I hope you comfort, I hope you heal, I hope you accompany people in special moments and that you live on through generations of music sharing because you made them feel something. Soon in your hands, always in my heart, and this is the beginning

🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sacred Thought

5 May 2024 Hari Om Verse 50-51, chapter two:  In this chapter two Shree krishna explains a simple way of living. Free from desires and void ...